- Worked as Head of physiotherapy department at Sahara physiotherapy and rehabilitation hospital, maharajgunj
- Worked as Head of physiotherapy department at orchid care home, basundhara
- Worked as an intern at Wenlock government and district hospital, Mangalore, India.
- Worked as an intern at Sparsh hospital, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore.
- Working at Norvic International Hospital since 2016.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelors of physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences, Bangalore (2005-2009)
- Masters in Musculoskeletal disorder and Sports physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences, Bangalore(2010-2012)
- Training on “An inter disciplinary approach towards women’s health”(2012)
- Training on Animated CME on “Spinal Radiology Asystematic Interpretation for Physical Therapist"(2012)
- Training on “Manual Therapy and Taping Techniques for Shoulder Dysfunctions”(2011)
- Training on “Diagnosis of Neurological Disorder Topographical & Etiological Approach to Diagnosis”(2011)
- Training on “Sports psychology”(2011)
- Training on “Advanced Sports Rehabilitation (Pilates Workout) (2009)
- CPE programme on Pediatrics,TBI,Orthopedics,CBR,CPR (2008)
- Workshop on Recent Trends in Physiotherapy(2007)